8/10/12

I Can Bake!

That sounds like the name of a beginners cookbook.  It's not, by the way, I looked it up on Amazon. 
There is however the "I Don't Know How To Cook"book for those who really care about my findings on Amazon.com.
Moving on.  Since going full-time at The Cazual Cup, I've been baking a lot more.  
The list of things I can successfully bake:
Scones (chocolate chip, lemon poppyseed, blueberry, cherry white chocolate, and cinnamon); Bundt Cake (lemon, butter pecan, and a cinnamon crunch); Blueberry and Apple Cinnamon Crunch muffins; Donut Muffins; Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes; Cookies (sugar, chocolate chip, snickerdoodle); and 7 Layer Bars.

Are you impressed yet?

To top it all off, I've only failed once!  (it was a traumatic day when the butter pecan filling was too close to the bottom of the bundt pan, thus tearing off the entire top of the bundt, rendering it useless...except then I ate it...because it still tasted good...it just looked horrid.)

Also, the owner has asked if I would ever be interested buying the shop.  Hello anxiety!  I do not have the money or resources!  But perhaps, in a year, I will have my life slightly more figured out, and can move on that option...

Also, there is a "Center for Intuitive Advancement" moving into the bays next door.  They're psychics, and healers, and yoga, and life coaches.  
I knew God had me here for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment