11/27/11

Hi. I'm a Dummy.

 

That's right.  I admit it. 

 I. Am. A. Dummy.  

Atleast when it comes to non-profits.  The other day, while waiting to drop off over a hundred Operation Christmas Child boxes (as I had the time wrong and was on the other side of town 2 hours early), I decided to stop into Half Price Books.  As I was perusing the business section (which is quite boring and cluttered with books I have no need of), I stumbled upon "Non-Profit Kit for Dummies."  Seeing as how it was half price, I splurged and bought it.  I hope that it will shed much light on what I need to do to begin the non-profit process.  However, I haven't even opened it past the exhaustive Table of Contents, so I have no insight to offer yet.  But it's been a month and a half since my last post and I wanted to keep everyone up to date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment